Confirmed Keynotes Include:
"Collaboration Between Big and Small Viewed from Both Sides"
by Christopher Viehbacher, Managing Partner, Gurnet Point Capital
Chris Viehbacher is the Managing Partner of Gurnet Point Capital. Gurnet Point is a Boston based investment fund associated with the Bertarelli family and has a $ 2 billion capital allocation. He is also a member of the Board of Pure Tech Health plc and is the Chairman of Vedanta, a Pure Tech portfolio company. He is a member of the Board of Trustees of Northeastern University
Chris is the former CEO and Member of the Board of Directors of Sanofi, a Fortune 50 Biopharmaceutical company based in Paris. He was also the Chairman of the Board of Genzyme in Boston.
Prior to joining Sanofi, Chris spent 20 years with GlaxoSmithKline in Germany, Canada, France and, latterly, the US as President of GSK North America. He was a Member of the Board of Directors of GSK plc in London and Co-President of GSK’s Portfolio Management Board. Chris began his career with Price Waterhouse after graduating with a degree in Commerce at Queen/s University in Canada.
Chris has been a strong advocate for the healthcare industry. Current and past advocacy roles include:
Chris has received the Pasteur Foundation Award for outstanding commitment to safeguarding and improving health worldwide. He has also received France’s highest civilian honor, the Legion d’Honneur.
"Advances in Oncology Drug Discovery" by William Pao, Global Head of the Oncology Discovery and Translational Area (DTA), Roche Pharmaceutical Research & Early Development (pRED), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Dr. William Pao is the Global Head of the Oncology Discovery and Translational Area (DTA) for Roche’s Pharmaceutical Research & Early Development (pRED) unit, based in Basel, Switzerland. He obtained his MD and PhD degrees at Yale University, did his housestaff training in Internal Medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus, and completed his medical oncology and postdoctoral fellowship training at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC). He joined the faculty at MSKCC and was eventually recruited to Vanderbilt, where he became Professor of Medicine, Director of the Division of Hematology/Oncology, and Director of Personalized Cancer Medicine at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
Confirmed Speakers & Chairs Include:
- Agnete Fredriksen, CSO, Vaccibody AS
- Alain Huriez, Partner, Advent Life Sciences
- Alexander Nuyken, Head of Life Sciences Transaction Advisory EMEIA, Ernst & Young GmbH
- Alexandra Richardson, Head of Business Development, Clayton Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Alon Yaar, CEO, Curewize
- Anthony DeBoer, Director, Business Development, Synaffix BV
- Armin Mäder, CEO, Memo Therapeutics AG
- Arthur Roach, Director, Research, Parkinson’s UK
- Austin Smith, Medical Director, Theradex (Europe) Ltd.
- Beth Jacobs, Managing Partner, Excellentia Global Partners
- Bibhash Mukhopadhyay, Principal, New Enterprise Associates
- Bob Pooler, Sr. Healthcare Analyst, valuationLAB AG
- Carol Routledge, Venture Partner, SV Life Sciences
- Carolyn Porter, Deputy Head of Technology Transfer, Oxford University Innovation Ltd.
- Chandra Leo, Investment Advisor, HBM Partners AG
- Charles Stacey, President and CEO, Accera, Inc.
- Chris Maggos, Managing Director, Europe, LifeSci Advisors
- Chris Britten, Managing Director, Torreya Partners
- Chris Maggos, Managing Director, Europe, LifeSci Advisors
- Christian Lach, Senior Portfolio Manager, Bellevue Asset Management AG
- Dani Bach, Investments Director, Imperial Innovations
- Daniel Barton, Director of Business Development, Biosceptre International Limited
- David Reynolds, CSO, Alzheimer's Research UK
- David Venables, CEO, Synpromics Ltd.
- Denise Hirsch, Director Protection and Institutional Partnerships, Inserm Transfert
- Dior Baumjohann, Technology Manager, Ascenion GmbH
- Edwin Constable, Vice-Rector Research, University of Basel
- Eric de La Fortelle, Venture Partner, Seventure Partners
- Eric Halioua, President & CEO, PDC*line Pharma
- Ernst Hafen, President, Bio-Technopark Zurich
- Esteban Pombo-Villar, Independent Consultant
- Fabian Buller, Director, New Ventures, J&J Innovation
- Fabrizio Gasparini, Director, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Fintan Walton, CEO and Founder, PharmaVentures
- Florian Schödel, Owner, Philimmune, LLC
- Florence Dal Degan, R&D Innovation Sourcing Director, Novo Nordisk
- Francois Conquet, CEO, Prexton Therapeutics
- Frederic Legros, VP Business Development, Valneva SE
- Genghis Lloyd-Harris, Partner, Abingworth LLP
- Georges Rawadi, VP Business and Development, Celyad S.A.
- Gil Bar-Nahum, Managing Director in the Global Healthcare Investment Banking Group, Jefferies International
- Göran Forsberg, CEO, Cantargia AB
- Guillaume Vignon, Head of Immuno-Oncology Licensing & Business Development, EMD Serono
- Hartmut Ehrlich, Chief Executive Officer, ABIVAX
- Ian Chan, CEO, Abpro Labs
- Ian Wilson, CEO, Edinburgh Molecular Imaging Ltd.
- Isabella Schidrich, Senior Managing Director, Nasdaq
- Ishay Attar, CEO, EXIMOR
- Issac Tal, CEO, TPCera
- Ivo Staijen, Head, Public Equity, HBM Partners AG
- Jan Groen, CEO, MDxHealth
- Jane Atkins, Senior Director, GI Business Development, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Jason Laufer, CEO, RDD Pharma
- Jasper Bos, Vice President and Head of Healthcare, Merck Ventures
- Jeniffer Yarden, CEO, BioShai
- Jérémie Mariau, CEO, ILTOO Phrama
- Jesus Martin-Garcia, CEO, GeNeuro SA
- John Gustofson, Sr. Director, Ventures & Early Stage Collaborations, AbbVie Inc.
- John Rountree, Managing Partner, Novasecta Ltd.
- John Wilkinson, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Joël Crouzet, CEO, InnaVirVax SA
- Jörg Neermann, Partner, LSP
- Juergen Gamer, VP Business Development, Apogenix AG
- Kai Brüning, Senior Portfolio Manager, apo Asset Management GmbH
- Katya Smirnyagina, Partner, Capricorn Venture Partners
- Kevin Cox, CEO, Imanova Ltd
- Kia Motesharei, Head, Immunology Licensing, EMD Serono
- Kilian Guse, CEO, GeneQuine Biotherapeutics GmbH
- Klaus Mendla, Global Head, Business Development & Licensing CNS , Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Laurent Choppe, Managing Partner, Cukierman & Co. Life Sciences
- Lesley Bester, Business Development Director, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Loic Vincent, Head of Oncology External Innovation, Sanofi
- Lubor Gaal, Head of Licensing and External Innovation, Almirall S.A.
- Luc Otten, Business Development, The Alpine Institute for Drug Discovery
- Malcolm Weir, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Heptares Therapeutics
- Maria Bobadilla, Roche Partnering Innovation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Marina Udier, COO, Nouscom AG
- Mark Vaeck, CEO, Complix NV
- Markus Hosang, General Partner, BioMedPartners AG
- Mark Schwartz, President & CEO, Galena Biopharma, Inc.
- Martien van Osch, Managing Partner, Forbion Capital Partners
- Matthew Foy, Partner, SR One
- Matthias Bünte, Managing Partner & Advisory Leader Industries Switzerland, Ernst & Young AG
- Michal Silverberg, Senior Director External Innovations, Takeda Ventures
- Mike Ward, Chief Content Officer, Datamonitor Healthcare & Scrip Intelligence, Informa
- Monique Schiersing, Investment Director, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG Roche Venture Fund
- Moshik Cohen-Kutner, Co-Founder & CEO, Omnix Medical Ltd.
- Nathalie ter Wengel, European Head Global Scouting External R&D Innovation, Pfizer
- Nicholas Benedict, Co-founder & CEO, Allecra Therapeutics GmbH
- Nicolas Demierre, Chief Operating Officer, Novigenix
- Omar Haffar, Founder, President and CEO, Eos Biosciences, Inc.
- Otello Stampacchia, Managing Director, Omega Funds
- Paola Casarosa, Corporate Vice President, Business Development & Licensing, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Paul Hermant, Head of Corporate Life Sciences, Bird & Bird
- Peter Dudek, Principal, Wellington Partners
- Raghuram Selvaraju, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Relief Therapeutics Holding AG
- Rainer Metzger, VP Global Business Development Pharma, QIAGEN GmbH
- Ramesh Kumar, President and CEO, Onconova Therapeutics
- Randy Milby, CEO, CorMedix, Inc.
- Rao Movva, Novartis Distinguished Scientist & Currently Independent Biotech Advisor
- Reza Halse, Head, European Innovation Hub, MSD
- Ronald Kempers, President & CEO, Mymetics SA
- Ronald Notvest, Executive Vice President, Commercial Planning and Development, Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp.
- Ryan Richardson, Vice President, Healthcare Investment Banking, JP Morgan healthcare
- Sascha Alilovic, Vice President, Head of Corporate Finance & Corporate Development, Morphosys
- Sarah Holland, Head of Europe, External Science and Partnering, Sanofi SA
- Simon Blake, Sr. Director Scientific Licensing Immunology, Johnson & Johnson
- Sofia Ioannidou, Investment Director, Life Sciences, Edmond de Rotschild Investment Partners
- Stefan Luzi, Associate, Gilde Healthcare Partners
- Stéphane Degove, CEO, GamaMabs Pharma SA
- Stephanie Léouzon, Partner, Torreya Partners (Europe), LLC
- Steve Dickman, CEO, CBT Advisors
- Stewart Kay, Director, Business Development, GSK
- Tahel Altman, CEO, Synvaccine Ltd.
- Tamar Raz, CEO, Hadasit Ltd.
- Thomas Hanke, EVP, Head of Immunology & Inflammation, Evotec International Gmbh
- Thomas Stockman, Director, Healthcare Investment Banking, Royal Bank of Canada
- Tibor Papp, Senior Director, Business Development, Haematology/Oncology/Transplantation, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Tim Herpin, Vice President, Head of Transactions (UK), Business Development, AstraZeneca
- Tim Luker, Senior Director, External Innovation, Corp BD, Eli Lilly and Company
- Timothy Morris, CFO, Head of Business Development, AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Toby Wilson Waterworth, CEO, Atlantic Healthcare plc.
- Tony Rosenberg, Managing Director, MPM Capital LP
- Ulf Grawunder, CEO & Founder, NBE-Therapeutics Ltd.
- Vladimir Cmiljanovic, CEO, PIQUR Therapeutics AG
- Yigal Yanai, CEO, PlasmaMedic Ltd.
- ZhiZhong Yao, Analyst, Sofinnova Partners
- Zvika Goltzman, CEO, Saturix Ltd.
- More TBA...